Thursday, August 13, 2009

I am one lucky girl.....

and very thankful for parents who love me!


What causes this outburst of appreciation? Eric and I have really been wanting Taverns (sloppy joes) ,but they just aren't the same without Casey's Bakery Buns. There really aren't any buns that compare. I made a call to my mom Tuesday to see if she could send some our way.... and what shows up on my doorstep today?


I was so excited to see them sitting at my door. I anxiously peeled back the tape, and as soon as that tape was off the lovely waft of bakery goodness oozed out the box! YUMMY!

I see taverns in our future, and burgers, and even dried beef cheese spread! Who knows what else we will come up with!

So THANKS Mom and Dad!!

1 comment:

Huitinkfamily said...

There is nothing like Casey's buns for ANY kind of sandwich, in my opinion. Yummy!